Estimated Reading Time: <1
An attempt at illegal migration was foiled when Customs and Border Protection officers discovered a woman contorted and hidden inside a suitcase at the U.S.-Mexico border
Cable News Network (CNN) has it that on the 30th Of December, inspectors at the border had stopped the driver of a Honda SUV and referred him for a secondary inspection.
While inspecting the vehicle, officers opened up the suitcase and found a 48-year-old woman hidden underneath some clothing, rolled into a ball-shape inside the luggage at the back of a vehicle.
The woman has been recognized as a Thai national named Pornkamol Mongkolsermsak. She has been charged with re-entry after deportation.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer