Estimated Reading Time: <1
An attempt at illegal migration was foiled when Customs and Border Protection officers discovered a woman contorted and hidden inside a suitcase at the U.S.-Mexico border
Cable News Network (CNN) has it that on the 30th Of December, inspectors at the border had stopped the driver of a Honda SUV and referred him for a secondary inspection.
While inspecting the vehicle, officers opened up the suitcase and found a 48-year-old woman hidden underneath some clothing, rolled into a ball-shape inside the luggage at the back of a vehicle.
The woman has been recognized as a Thai national named Pornkamol Mongkolsermsak. She has been charged with re-entry after deportation.
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government