Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Chairman of Nigerian Bar Association, Ikeja Branch, Mr Onyekachi Ubani together with the Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders (CACOL) has said Ms Stella Oduah who is currently in the heat of an alleged fake certificate scandal should be removed from her position as Nigeria’s Aviation minister. They made this statement on Wednesday
The Executive Chairman of CACOL, Mr. Debo Adeniran, said the scandal was a proof that Oduah was involved in irregularities.
Popular online news media, Sahara Reporters had reported that a claim in Oduah’s profile on the Federal Ministry of Aviation’s website that she obtained a Master’s degree in Business Administration from St. Paul’s College in Lawrenceville, Virginia in 1982 was false.
The authorities at Saint Paul’s College, Virginia, United States can not confirm if indeed Oduah even bagged a first degree in Accounting from the institution.
Since reports that she may not have obtained a MBA degree from the college, several attempts had been made to edit her online profiel
On Wikipedia, her page was edited 19 times between 1.56pm and 5:05pm on Tuesday.
On Wednesday, Ubani said that with the latest scandal there should be no reason for Oduah to remain a minister.
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English