Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Chairman of Nigerian Bar Association, Ikeja Branch, Mr Onyekachi Ubani together with the Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders (CACOL) has said Ms Stella Oduah who is currently in the heat of an alleged fake certificate scandal should be removed from her position as Nigeria’s Aviation minister. They made this statement on Wednesday
The Executive Chairman of CACOL, Mr. Debo Adeniran, said the scandal was a proof that Oduah was involved in irregularities.
Popular online news media, Sahara Reporters had reported that a claim in Oduah’s profile on the Federal Ministry of Aviation’s website that she obtained a Master’s degree in Business Administration from St. Paul’s College in Lawrenceville, Virginia in 1982 was false.
The authorities at Saint Paul’s College, Virginia, United States can not confirm if indeed Oduah even bagged a first degree in Accounting from the institution.
Since reports that she may not have obtained a MBA degree from the college, several attempts had been made to edit her online profiel
On Wikipedia, her page was edited 19 times between 1.56pm and 5:05pm on Tuesday.
On Wednesday, Ubani said that with the latest scandal there should be no reason for Oduah to remain a minister.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer