Estimated Reading Time: <1
Glo X-Factor Judge & Godfather of hiplife music, Ghanaian star Reggie Rockstone has now become a member of the popular Ghana music group, VIP (Vision In Progress).
Ghanaian site, myjoyonline.com revealed that Rockstone confirmed on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 that he is now a member. He now replaces Promzy who has left the group. Reggie also stressed that the agreement was ‘just by words.’
Reports say he was meant to perform with the group at the 4Syte Music Video Awards but was on another show that same day.
VIP was made up of Joseph Nana Ofori (Prodigal), Abdul Hamid Ibrahim (Lazzy, now Zeal) and Emmanuel Ababio (Promzy). Promzy left the group in 2013.
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%
- ‘Omo Ghetto (The Saga)’ replaces Wedding Party as highest grossing Nollywood movie
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari sacks service chiefs
- Sunday Igboho denies ever having anything to do with Senator Babafemi Ojudu
- Police say hoodlums loaded in a bus and taxi stormed the home of Sunday Igboho at 3 am
- Lagos State Government seals 10 properties in Ogudu GRA