Estimated Reading Time: <1
Some Nigerian actresses who ventured into music at some point were unable to carve a niche for themselves in the multi-million naira industry but that won’t scare Susan Peters from venturing into it.
The actress had posted the photo above online with the caption
‘My first single ever coming soon!‘. And if you’re already thinking it’s going to be a wack song, Peters says you should banish those thoughts!.
The likes of Tonto Dikeh, Stella Damasus, Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola Jolade have all tried music in the past but failed to get a good grip of it.
For the party-loving Susan Peters, she revealed she has always had something for music while replying to a comment which had insinuated she just discovered her passion for music
‘Am not discovering, av always been a singer bt in the choir and it’s nt wack mbok!‘
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis