Estimated Reading Time: <1
|Maheeda and Daughter|
In a recent interview with the PUNCH, nudist and ‘Gospel Singer’, Maheeda reveals a lot about her including how her beautiful daughter is not allowed access to the social media, her daughter’s European mentality and all what not. Find the details below
I am 31 and I had my daughter when I was 17. I do not think this is going to affect her in any way. If my mother did something like this; there is no way it would have affected me.
My daughter is not even aware these nude pictures exist even though she has seen pictures of me in bikini. She is not even allowed access to the social media. Even if she gets to view them eventually, it’s not going to mean anything to her because she has the European mentality.
When my daughter is 18, then she can decide what she wants.
|Maheeda and Dutch Husband|
Currently, she is under my care and I won’t let her do what I am doing.
I know what I am doing. The pictures are not targeted at anything. It is all about attention and there is no mistake about it.
This business of music is called showbusiness and I am convinced I am on the right track. I owe no apologies.
I just realised this way will be a faster hit than any other way. The pictures are working for me. As you can see, there’s so much attention on me.
All of a sudden, people want to listen to my old singles and are looking forward to my debut album.
In this life, everybody gets criticised whether you do good or bad. I have read and heard so much about me that I am now used to it. Thanks to them, they have helped me develop a thick skin.
I am married and my husband is Dutch. What I am doing is not alien to him or his family and he understands.
I met him at a bar when he just came to Nigeria. We are happily married. Even before we got married, he understood my kind of person. He was aware of my vision. He has always been supportive.
He just laughs whenever he comes across any of my pictures. It’s in Africa that we attach much importance to such things and consider it sacrilegious.
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents
- PDP rejects former speaker Dogara, insists he is not part of the party