Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former World Footballer of the year and Brazilian playmaker, Kaka has reached the 100 goals milestone for AC Milan of Italy. The deeply religious Kaka who is currently enjoying his second spell with the Italian giants achieved this recently after netting two goals against Atlanta.
The 31 years old had left AC Milan to join Real Madrid of Spain in 2009 before returning to Milan.
He got his first goal in the game as a result of a counter-attacking move while the second was a close-range strike. Young teenager, Bryan Cristante scored Milan’s third in the game.
Kaka has so far scored six goals for AC Milan in his second spell at the Italian outfit
- Uzodimma vs Okorocha: Eastern Palm University VC sacked
- Troops have rescued 13 citizens kidnapped by terrorists in Kaduna
- PHOTOS: Funeral Service for Chimamanda Adichie’s mother; Mrs Grace Ifeoma Adichie
- Buhari’s Presidency has surrendered “our nation to terrorists” – PDP
- 27 abducted students of the college of forestry, Kaduna have been released
- Federal Government begins process to deploy 5G Technology
- Father Mbaka resurfaces, allays supporters’ fears
- Facebook upholds decision to suspend Donald Trump from platform
- ‘We will all suffer if Nigeria is not better’ – Isa Pantami
- ‘We don’t have Father Mbaka’ – DSS responds