Estimated Reading Time: <1
Air Vice Marshal S. B. Abubakar is the new Air Officer Commanding, AOC, Training Command, Kaduna.
His predecessor, Air Vice Marshal I. Umar moves to Defence Headquarters as Chief of Policy and Plans.
Air Vice Marshal, AVM, T. A. Adokwu is the new Commandant at Air Force Institute of Technology as Commandant. Air Vice Marshal H. R. Mohammed is the new Chief of Aircraft Engineering, Headquarters, NAF.
At the Air Force Headquarters, AVM A. I. Shehu takes charge as the new Chief of Standards and Evaluation.
AVM J. M. Gbum is now the Deputy Chief of Defence Intelligence at Defence Intelligence Agency.
The new Director of Research and Development is Air Vice Marshal A. G. Idowu. F. B. Nyoyoko, is now the Director of Electronic Warfare at the Defence Headquarters, DHQ. Also at the DHQ, M. M. Maisaka takes over as Director, Medical Training Operations as A.A. Zannah takes charge of the newly established Air Warfare Centre, Kainji.
Air Vice Marshal B. C. Nweze is the new Deputy Commandant of Nigerian Defence Academy. AVMs M. A. Mohammed and L. S. Alao were appointed as Directors of NAF Transformation and Logistics just as T. V. Udoh takes the reigns of power as Director, Technical Services, Defence Intelligence Agency, DIA.
The NAF Director of Information, Air Commodore Yusuf Anas, noted that the re-organisation also resulted in the appointment of Air Commodore J. B. Adigun as Chairman, Military Pensions Board while Air Commodore K. G. Lar becomes the Secretary, National Defence College.
The newly appointed Directors at the NAF Headquarters include Air Commodores H. C. Ifezue, Director of Regiment, P. C. Ugwueke, Director, Provost Services, M. A. Soladoye, Director, ICT, M. R. Dabo, Director, Finance and Accounts, M. A. Muhammad, Director Legal Services, among others.
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello