Estimated Reading Time: <1
Wilfried Bony’s 90th minute goal sent premier league champions, Manchester United out of the FA Cup.
The Dutch striker was a threat to the host’s defense often in the game
Fabio Da Silva had received the matching order 10 minutes from the end of the game after bringing down Jose Canas. The game which was tied at 1-1 appeared destined for a replay until Bony’s strike changed it all
This is Manchester United’s second consecutive defeat after losing against Tottenham on New Year’s Day.
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders