Estimated Reading Time: <1
Wilfried Bony’s 90th minute goal sent premier league champions, Manchester United out of the FA Cup.
The Dutch striker was a threat to the host’s defense often in the game
Fabio Da Silva had received the matching order 10 minutes from the end of the game after bringing down Jose Canas. The game which was tied at 1-1 appeared destined for a replay until Bony’s strike changed it all
This is Manchester United’s second consecutive defeat after losing against Tottenham on New Year’s Day.
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children