Estimated Reading Time: <1
The manager of world’s most famous Formula 1 driver, Michael Schumacher has revealed her client is in a stable but critical condition. Sabine Khem also revealed Schumacher was being looked after properly just as refused to comment on rumours about his condition
Schumacher is suffering a medically induced coma in hospital in Grenoble, after suffering head injuries in a skiing accident in the French Alps on Sunday.
On Tuesday, doctors had said that Michael was showing signs of improvement even though he was “not out of danger”.
They will not give any update on Schumacher’s condition on Wednesday unless it changes significantly
“The good news for today is… there’s no significant changes,” Ms Kehm told reporters and well-wishers just outside the hospital.
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State