Estimated Reading Time: <1
The manager of world’s most famous Formula 1 driver, Michael Schumacher has revealed her client is in a stable but critical condition. Sabine Khem also revealed Schumacher was being looked after properly just as refused to comment on rumours about his condition
Schumacher is suffering a medically induced coma in hospital in Grenoble, after suffering head injuries in a skiing accident in the French Alps on Sunday.
On Tuesday, doctors had said that Michael was showing signs of improvement even though he was “not out of danger”.
They will not give any update on Schumacher’s condition on Wednesday unless it changes significantly
“The good news for today is… there’s no significant changes,” Ms Kehm told reporters and well-wishers just outside the hospital.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%