Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chief Femi Fani Kayode, Nigeria’s Former Minister of Aviation has said that the incumbent PDP-led administration was on the brink of collapse.
Kayode a one time chieftain of the ruling PDP said he dumped the party to pitch his tent with All Progressives Congress (APC), which he described as a progressive party, instead of sinking with the PDP.
He said the PDP led by Pressident Goodluck Jonathan has lost focus.
He also challenged Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, the former Chief Security officer to the late Head of State, General Sani Abacha to come out and explain to Nigerians where he was on the day Chief Obasanjo forwarded his letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education