Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kano State Governor, Mr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has said the All Progressives Congress (APC) will bring about the desired change in Nigeria.
Kwankwaso elected on the platform of the People’s democratic party who then defected to the oppostion APC noted Thursday that all over Nigeria, people are accepting to join the APC.
“The APC portends a good omen for Kano and Nigeria. All over this part of the country people are accepting to join our party and with strong and united follower-ship, we will bring about the desired change in this country”
He said stakeholders of the APC in Kano are making spirited efforts to reinforce unity among the different camps that formed the party to enable it face the challenges ahead.
Kwankwaso also announced that similar moves were on to sort out the partisan differences among members of the party in Sokoto state.
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau
- APC plans to use Ganduje, Yahyah Bello and Uzodinma to derail Edo election – PDP
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS
- No differences to sort out in APC, says Tinubu
- EFCC arraigns Malabu Oil, six others over $1 billion fraud
- Plateau State Chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19: Akwa Ibom has not received any financial assistance from FG – Gov Udom Emmanuel