Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea Football Club of England has completed the signing of young Burkinabe international, Bertrand Traore . Traore completed the move today(1st of January, 2014)
In October, the 18-year-old agreed to sign a four-and-a-half year contract with Chelsea.
As the January transfer window has just been opened, he now completes the switch from his home club, Association Jeunes Espoirs De Bobo-Dioulasso to Chelsea FC.
Traore made his full international debut for Burkina Faso in September 2011, just some days before his 16th birthday. At the 2012 African Nations cup, he made just one appearance for Burkina Faso from the bench.
The attacking midfielder was on trials for Chelsea during the last pre-season tour in Asia and he gave a great account of himself scoring goals with very skillful displays.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami