Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea Football Club of England has completed the signing of young Burkinabe international, Bertrand Traore . Traore completed the move today(1st of January, 2014)
In October, the 18-year-old agreed to sign a four-and-a-half year contract with Chelsea.
As the January transfer window has just been opened, he now completes the switch from his home club, Association Jeunes Espoirs De Bobo-Dioulasso to Chelsea FC.
Traore made his full international debut for Burkina Faso in September 2011, just some days before his 16th birthday. At the 2012 African Nations cup, he made just one appearance for Burkina Faso from the bench.
The attacking midfielder was on trials for Chelsea during the last pre-season tour in Asia and he gave a great account of himself scoring goals with very skillful displays.
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help