Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea Football Club of England has completed the signing of young Burkinabe international, Bertrand Traore . Traore completed the move today(1st of January, 2014)
In October, the 18-year-old agreed to sign a four-and-a-half year contract with Chelsea.
As the January transfer window has just been opened, he now completes the switch from his home club, Association Jeunes Espoirs De Bobo-Dioulasso to Chelsea FC.
Traore made his full international debut for Burkina Faso in September 2011, just some days before his 16th birthday. At the 2012 African Nations cup, he made just one appearance for Burkina Faso from the bench.
The attacking midfielder was on trials for Chelsea during the last pre-season tour in Asia and he gave a great account of himself scoring goals with very skillful displays.
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening
- Three proposed COVID-19 herbal cures identified for further investigation – FG