Estimated Reading Time: <1
According to Dailypost.com.ng Manchester City Football club of England are closer to signing 17-year-old, Chidiebere Nwakali of the victorious Golden Eaglets of Nigeria
The midfielder was a very important player for the Golden Eaglets as they won the U-17 World Cup in UAE last year and will arrive in England tomorrow, January 2 with his parents, to hold talks with officials at the Etihad.
Nwakali is expected to earn £300,000 a year in wages, fees and add-ons, if the deal is completed.
You will recall that his team mate Kelechi Iheanacho almost secured a move to the Manchester Blue hours too but opted out at the eleventh
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Abuja under siege by bandits, but DSS, army after agitators in south-east
- Babafemi Ojudu: The Sunday Igboho I Knew
- NECO announces new date for examinations
- Police parade Niger Republic citizens who supply arms to bandits in Katsina, Zamfara
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local production of vaccines
- Government to shut down NYSC orientation camps that fail to comply with COVID-19 protocol
- Foreign Direct Investment fell in 2020 with Nigeria earning $2.6Billion
- Just In: Lagos Task Force allegedly kill pedestrian while chasing vehicle
- EndSARS protesters want to join the Nigeria Police Force
- Just In: Sunday Igboho’s house burnt