Estimated Reading Time: <1
According to Dailypost.com.ng Manchester City Football club of England are closer to signing 17-year-old, Chidiebere Nwakali of the victorious Golden Eaglets of Nigeria
The midfielder was a very important player for the Golden Eaglets as they won the U-17 World Cup in UAE last year and will arrive in England tomorrow, January 2 with his parents, to hold talks with officials at the Etihad.
Nwakali is expected to earn £300,000 a year in wages, fees and add-ons, if the deal is completed.
You will recall that his team mate Kelechi Iheanacho almost secured a move to the Manchester Blue hours too but opted out at the eleventh
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State