Estimated Reading Time: <1
Greek side, Olympiakos are reported to have shown interest in signing up out-of-favour Chelsea midfielder, Michael Essien.
The Ghanaian’s agent recently revealed that the Essien is considering moving from Stamford Bridge for more game time.
But Olympiakos should be prepared to fight for his services with French giants Olympique Lyon and Besiktas expressing interest.
Essien, who returned on loan from Real Madrid this season has managed only six appearances in for Chelsea before the turn of the year.
He was was not included in Chelsea’s Champions League squad for the Group stages.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report