Estimated Reading Time: <1
Greek side, Olympiakos are reported to have shown interest in signing up out-of-favour Chelsea midfielder, Michael Essien.
The Ghanaian’s agent recently revealed that the Essien is considering moving from Stamford Bridge for more game time.
But Olympiakos should be prepared to fight for his services with French giants Olympique Lyon and Besiktas expressing interest.
Essien, who returned on loan from Real Madrid this season has managed only six appearances in for Chelsea before the turn of the year.
He was was not included in Chelsea’s Champions League squad for the Group stages.
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home
- Lessons Nigerians should learn from the Donald Trump presidency
- This government is reversing the spate of insecurity – Senate President promises
- Ondo State Government insists herdsmen must leave forest reserves within 7 days
- Matthew Hassan Kukah: An Open letter to Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello