Estimated Reading Time: <1
Mario Balotelli is going no where as his agent, Mino Raiola, has denied quotes claiming the striker would be leaving Milan in the winter transfer window.
Rumours has made rounds in Italy that the 23-year-old Azzurri international wanted to leave AC Milan just a year after joining the club.
Speculations were also rife he was on his way to England with plans to join Chelsea
“I haven’t spoken to anyone,” the agent told Sky Sport Italia. “They are liars, this is just low-level journalism.
“I agree with what is reported on the official AC Milan website regarding the non-transferability of Balotelli in January.”
Balotelli has scored 18 times in 25 games for AC Milan this season
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help