Estimated Reading Time: <1
Mario Balotelli is going no where as his agent, Mino Raiola, has denied quotes claiming the striker would be leaving Milan in the winter transfer window.
Rumours has made rounds in Italy that the 23-year-old Azzurri international wanted to leave AC Milan just a year after joining the club.
Speculations were also rife he was on his way to England with plans to join Chelsea
“I haven’t spoken to anyone,” the agent told Sky Sport Italia. “They are liars, this is just low-level journalism.
“I agree with what is reported on the official AC Milan website regarding the non-transferability of Balotelli in January.”
Balotelli has scored 18 times in 25 games for AC Milan this season
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami