Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Hadiza Saidu
Five celebrities stepped out in this Givenchy Check Embossed Lace-Up Ankle Boots at different times this year. It looks like this Givenchy open toe booties are a favourite. However picking the right ensemble to pair up with this boots isn’t as easy as it looks. Let’s check out how these lovely ladies did it.
R&B Singer Ashanti went all out for her appearance on MTV studios in a black and white patterned ensemble. She paired her Givenchy check embossed lace-up ankle boots with a Balmain long sleeve baseball top, Balmain printed viscose jersey harem trousers.
Kim Kardashian made the Givenchy boots a center of focus with an all Yves Saint Laurent men’s wear at Late Show With David Letterman.
Singer Janelle Monae hit the stage of Billboard Music Awards Las Vegas in May in her signature black and white uniform ensemble and replaced her usual brogues with the checkered booties.
Khloe Kardashian paired hers with white and black Alexander Wang pleated short dress.
Rapper Iggy Azalea is seen on her way to the Late show with David Letterman in gray fur paired the Givenchy boots and bright red lips.
The Givenchy booties feature an open toe insert, leather toe ring, black and white harlequin checkerboard leather, lace up front, gold back zipper with a 4.3? gold cigarette heel height. It retails for $1,950 .
My pick is Khloe Kardshian , her short dress and legs sets the boots off! So who do you think rocked this five-way battle best?? Let’s hear from you!
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court