Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Hadiza Saidu
Five celebrities stepped out in this Givenchy Check Embossed Lace-Up Ankle Boots at different times this year. It looks like this Givenchy open toe booties are a favourite. However picking the right ensemble to pair up with this boots isn’t as easy as it looks. Let’s check out how these lovely ladies did it.
R&B Singer Ashanti went all out for her appearance on MTV studios in a black and white patterned ensemble. She paired her Givenchy check embossed lace-up ankle boots with a Balmain long sleeve baseball top, Balmain printed viscose jersey harem trousers.
Kim Kardashian made the Givenchy boots a center of focus with an all Yves Saint Laurent men’s wear at Late Show With David Letterman.
Singer Janelle Monae hit the stage of Billboard Music Awards Las Vegas in May in her signature black and white uniform ensemble and replaced her usual brogues with the checkered booties.
Khloe Kardashian paired hers with white and black Alexander Wang pleated short dress.
Rapper Iggy Azalea is seen on her way to the Late show with David Letterman in gray fur paired the Givenchy boots and bright red lips.
The Givenchy booties feature an open toe insert, leather toe ring, black and white harlequin checkerboard leather, lace up front, gold back zipper with a 4.3? gold cigarette heel height. It retails for $1,950 .
My pick is Khloe Kardshian , her short dress and legs sets the boots off! So who do you think rocked this five-way battle best?? Let’s hear from you!
- Theophilus Oladipo: Nigeria must develop a legal framework against deceptive advertisement
- Breaking: UEFA to ban Man Utd, Real Madrid, other 10 teams from UCL
- Secessionists have three to four passports to run away when trouble starts – Lai Mohammad
- Breaking: An 18-seated bus has plunged into the Owena River in Ondo State
- David Hundeyin: Isa Ali Pantami – The Inside Story of Nigeria’s Minister of Communications & Digital Economy
- Buhari is tolerating the “rubbish” some civilian president did not take – Katsina Governor
- Mr Macaroni drags police to court over Lekki Toll Gate arrest
- Kalu Nwokoro Idika: Ebubeagu Security Network, Myth Or Reality?
- SERAP seeks probe of ‘missing N106bn In 149 MDAs in 2018’
- “You’re a pathetic fellow” – Former President Jonathan says Babangida Aliyu “will always remain at the back”