Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Hadiza Saidu
Five celebrities stepped out in this Givenchy Check Embossed Lace-Up Ankle Boots at different times this year. It looks like this Givenchy open toe booties are a favourite. However picking the right ensemble to pair up with this boots isn’t as easy as it looks. Let’s check out how these lovely ladies did it.
R&B Singer Ashanti went all out for her appearance on MTV studios in a black and white patterned ensemble. She paired her Givenchy check embossed lace-up ankle boots with a Balmain long sleeve baseball top, Balmain printed viscose jersey harem trousers.
Kim Kardashian made the Givenchy boots a center of focus with an all Yves Saint Laurent men’s wear at Late Show With David Letterman.
Singer Janelle Monae hit the stage of Billboard Music Awards Las Vegas in May in her signature black and white uniform ensemble and replaced her usual brogues with the checkered booties.
Khloe Kardashian paired hers with white and black Alexander Wang pleated short dress.
Rapper Iggy Azalea is seen on her way to the Late show with David Letterman in gray fur paired the Givenchy boots and bright red lips.
The Givenchy booties feature an open toe insert, leather toe ring, black and white harlequin checkerboard leather, lace up front, gold back zipper with a 4.3? gold cigarette heel height. It retails for $1,950 .
My pick is Khloe Kardshian , her short dress and legs sets the boots off! So who do you think rocked this five-way battle best?? Let’s hear from you!
- Just In: Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom has tested positive for COVID-19
- Kwara cancels pension to ex-governors signed by Saraki in 2011
- Centre for Liberty demands immediate restoration of access to People‘s Gazette website
- Court orders forfeiture of millions found in Ex-Zamfara State account
- Primary school teachers in Bayelsa threaten strike
- Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu has died
- State Capture: Nigeria’s political parties and their associates are malicious – Cheta Nwanze
- Nigeria earned N1.53Trillion from VAT In 2020 – NBS report
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country