Estimated Reading Time: <1
“I’m not happy at Rangers and it is most likely that the next season would be my last with the club,” he said.
“My target now is to ensure that before I leave I help the club win a major trophy. And we have started on a good note by winning an invitational tournament recently.”
Rangers has not won a major trophy in almost 30 years.
Defensive midfielder Eze has been capped by the Super Eagles and was part of the squad to the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup in Brazil. He has recovered from an ankle surgery, which kept him out for several months.
The player who was linked with a move to German Bundesliga side, Hoffenheim in the summer now hopes to move abroad.
“Nothing came out of a proposed move to Germany, but I’m still hopeful I will get a better deal to move to Europe in the new year,”
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation
- Breaking: Former Bauchi lawmaker kidnapped
- 23 deaths and 1,479 new cases reported in one day as COVID-19 pandemic sweeps 25 Nigerian states
- LASU college of medicine shuts hostel after COVID-19 outbreak among students