Estimated Reading Time: <1
“I’m not happy at Rangers and it is most likely that the next season would be my last with the club,” he said.
“My target now is to ensure that before I leave I help the club win a major trophy. And we have started on a good note by winning an invitational tournament recently.”
Rangers has not won a major trophy in almost 30 years.
Defensive midfielder Eze has been capped by the Super Eagles and was part of the squad to the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup in Brazil. He has recovered from an ankle surgery, which kept him out for several months.
The player who was linked with a move to German Bundesliga side, Hoffenheim in the summer now hopes to move abroad.
“Nothing came out of a proposed move to Germany, but I’m still hopeful I will get a better deal to move to Europe in the new year,”
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer
- Nigerian tribes want Yahaya Bello to contest 2023 presidential election
- Just In: Resident doctors suspend strike
- Hoodlums disrupt PDP North-West zonal congress
- Senate President Ahmed Lawan says Nigeria can never become a failed state
- Federal Government signs new MoU with striking doctors
- Veteran Nollywood Actor, Bruno Iwuoha Dies At 68
- Just In: Terrorists kill 8 miners in Plateau
- Denied By The System: Nigerian students lose scholarships as Universities delay transcripts
- Lagos City Marathon: Kenyan Emmanuel Naibei and Ethiopian Meseret Dinke emerge champions