Estimated Reading Time: <1
Distinguished fashion designers, The Okunoren Twins have opened their first flagship store in Lagos, Nigeria.
The store was launched on December 24, 2013. It is located at 20b, Mainland Way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi.
One of the twins, Kehinde Okunore revealed that by the end of 2015, they hope to have opened another five stores across the country/
Some of the celebrities in attendance were: D’banj, Iyanya, Mai Atafo and Bridget Awosika, Tee-Y Mix, Banke Meshida-Lawal, Toke Makinwa, Gbenga Ashiru, Ituah Ighodalo, Kiki Omeili, and Korede Robert.
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?
- 35 suspected cultists involved in recent killings in Calabar declared wanted
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Records First Case Of COVID-19
- To mark Eid-El Fitr, Governor Ganduje of Kano frees 294 inmates
- Barely 3 days after it was streamed on Netflix, Living in Bondage tops all Nollywood movies on the streaming service
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court