Estimated Reading Time: <1
Distinguished fashion designers, The Okunoren Twins have opened their first flagship store in Lagos, Nigeria.
The store was launched on December 24, 2013. It is located at 20b, Mainland Way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi.
One of the twins, Kehinde Okunore revealed that by the end of 2015, they hope to have opened another five stores across the country/
Some of the celebrities in attendance were: D’banj, Iyanya, Mai Atafo and Bridget Awosika, Tee-Y Mix, Banke Meshida-Lawal, Toke Makinwa, Gbenga Ashiru, Ituah Ighodalo, Kiki Omeili, and Korede Robert.
- Theophilus Oladipo: Nigeria must develop a legal framework against deceptive advertisement
- Breaking: UEFA to ban Man Utd, Real Madrid, other 10 teams from UCL
- Secessionists have three to four passports to run away when trouble starts – Lai Mohammad
- Breaking: An 18-seated bus has plunged into the Owena River in Ondo State
- David Hundeyin: Isa Ali Pantami – The Inside Story of Nigeria’s Minister of Communications & Digital Economy
- Buhari is tolerating the “rubbish” some civilian president did not take – Katsina Governor
- Mr Macaroni drags police to court over Lekki Toll Gate arrest
- Kalu Nwokoro Idika: Ebubeagu Security Network, Myth Or Reality?
- SERAP seeks probe of ‘missing N106bn In 149 MDAs in 2018’
- “You’re a pathetic fellow” – Former President Jonathan says Babangida Aliyu “will always remain at the back”