Estimated Reading Time: <1
Distinguished fashion designers, The Okunoren Twins have opened their first flagship store in Lagos, Nigeria.
The store was launched on December 24, 2013. It is located at 20b, Mainland Way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi.
One of the twins, Kehinde Okunore revealed that by the end of 2015, they hope to have opened another five stores across the country/
Some of the celebrities in attendance were: D’banj, Iyanya, Mai Atafo and Bridget Awosika, Tee-Y Mix, Banke Meshida-Lawal, Toke Makinwa, Gbenga Ashiru, Ituah Ighodalo, Kiki Omeili, and Korede Robert.
- Kwara cancels pension to ex-governors signed by Saraki in 2011
- Centre for Liberty demands immediate restoration of access to People‘s Gazette website
- Court orders forfeiture of millions found in Ex-Zamfara State account
- Primary school teachers in Bayelsa threaten strike
- Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu has died
- State Capture: Nigeria’s political parties and their associates are malicious – Cheta Nwanze
- Nigeria earned N1.53Trillion from VAT In 2020 – NBS report
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party