Estimated Reading Time: <1
Midfield maestro, John Obi Mikel Obi believes Chelsea will triumph over Liverpool on Sunday.
Chelsea are third on the English Premier League table with 37 points, while Liverpool are fourth with 36 points.
“Liverpool are a strong side and always tough when we face them. I don’t expect the game to be easy, but we are good to go. We are ready to take the three points,” Mikel told MTNFootball.com
“Liverpool are title contenders as we are, and so we are poised for a tough duel.
“But I will give my best as usual for us to win this match.”
Liverpool enjoy a good record at Stamford Bridge recently as they have been undefeated seven times in 10 matches.
On Boxing Day, Mikel got his second straight Chelsea start as ‘The Blues’ pipped Swansea City 1-0 to stay in the title hunt.
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health