Estimated Reading Time: <1
Midfield maestro, John Obi Mikel Obi believes Chelsea will triumph over Liverpool on Sunday.
Chelsea are third on the English Premier League table with 37 points, while Liverpool are fourth with 36 points.
“Liverpool are a strong side and always tough when we face them. I don’t expect the game to be easy, but we are good to go. We are ready to take the three points,” Mikel told MTNFootball.com
“Liverpool are title contenders as we are, and so we are poised for a tough duel.
“But I will give my best as usual for us to win this match.”
Liverpool enjoy a good record at Stamford Bridge recently as they have been undefeated seven times in 10 matches.
On Boxing Day, Mikel got his second straight Chelsea start as ‘The Blues’ pipped Swansea City 1-0 to stay in the title hunt.
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore
- How I lost my wife, 4 children to Flood – 50-year-old man narrates in new CDD documentary