Estimated Reading Time: <1
Social media, Twitter most especially, played significant role in reaching out directly. The teaming fans on Twitter and other platforms, this is for you; thank you for loving, tolerating and being there for me.
Gentlemen of the press contributed in no small measure to my year, without you, no one will reckon with the brand, thank you.
2013 has been an incredible year for me. I couldn’t ask for more. It is one year I won’t forget in a hurry.
My fans were amazing. They stood by me and took on my fight. The critics played their parts too. I took the constructive ones, made adjustment and became a better person.
How can I forget 2013, the year I had the honour of being the most searched Nollywood actress for the third consecutive year. I am most grateful to the fans who worked the keyboard or keypad reading about me online.
My colleagues, directors, producers and marketers who made the job easier for me, I am most grateful. Without what you do on set, my best won’t manifest. Thanks.
To the companies all over Africa that did business with me, I owe you. Thanks for the confidence in my brand. 2014 will be better.
To those who buy or watch movies because of me, you have kept me at the top still in 2013. You are part of my success story. I am most grateful. God bless you.
And to the most wonderful man in the world, Prince Odi Okojie, if there were to be reincarnation, I will take the step of faith with you again. Odi, you are a good man, wonderful husband and loving daddy. I am blessed to be your wife and blessed will you continue to be among men.
In 2014, there will be new direction for the brand, keep your fingers crossed while God and my team work out the magic.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Mercy Johnson Okojie.
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State