Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian Entertainment Today has confirmed that Princess (real names Oluwadamilola Adekoya) and her hubby Shola have gone their separate ways putting behind them the 7 month-old rocky union.
NET investigations reveal that trouble started about two weeks after the wedding in May, 2013.
Insiders told NET that the marriage was characterised by endless disagreements, often requiring the intervention of friends and family.
‘It’s been 7 months of a series of efforts to mend the broken marriage until it was obvious that it was beyond repair’ one insider told us today.
Speaking to a NET correspondent, Princess confirms the separation, saying ‘Yes my marriage has ended due to irreconcilable differences’.
She admitted to our reporter that the union has not been as blissful as many thought. ‘We have been having issues since the wedding but we still remained together hoping that we would be able to work it out. But apparently, we couldn’t work it out, hence the reason for our separation.
‘We actually ended it several months ago, but we didn’t want to make it public. I’m sure God knows best’ she added.
Content Credit: Thenetng
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%