Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian Entertainment Today has confirmed that Princess (real names Oluwadamilola Adekoya) and her hubby Shola have gone their separate ways putting behind them the 7 month-old rocky union.
NET investigations reveal that trouble started about two weeks after the wedding in May, 2013.
Insiders told NET that the marriage was characterised by endless disagreements, often requiring the intervention of friends and family.
‘It’s been 7 months of a series of efforts to mend the broken marriage until it was obvious that it was beyond repair’ one insider told us today.
Speaking to a NET correspondent, Princess confirms the separation, saying ‘Yes my marriage has ended due to irreconcilable differences’.
She admitted to our reporter that the union has not been as blissful as many thought. ‘We have been having issues since the wedding but we still remained together hoping that we would be able to work it out. But apparently, we couldn’t work it out, hence the reason for our separation.
‘We actually ended it several months ago, but we didn’t want to make it public. I’m sure God knows best’ she added.
Content Credit: Thenetng
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna
- BudgIT demands COVID-19 fund accountability