Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Super Eagles skipper. Sunday Oliseh will team up with South Africa’s Carol Tshabalala on January 9, 2014 to anchor the Glo/CAF Awards
Oliseh, who won 64 international caps for Nigerian and played for notable clubs like like Ajax Amsterdam, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus and Vfl Bochum is now a football pundit with SuperSport. He retired from active football in 2006
Carol Tshabalala is an award-winning South African sports TV and radio presenter, MC and boxing ring announcer.
In 2011, she hosted the coveted Fifa Ballon D’or awards ceremony in Zurich with CNN anchor, Pedro Pinto.
Oliseh and Tshabalala are expected to thrill the audience at the 2013 Glo/CAF Awards Gala night which will take place at the Eko Hotel Convention Centre, Lagos.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report