Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Super Eagles skipper. Sunday Oliseh will team up with South Africa’s Carol Tshabalala on January 9, 2014 to anchor the Glo/CAF Awards
Oliseh, who won 64 international caps for Nigerian and played for notable clubs like like Ajax Amsterdam, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus and Vfl Bochum is now a football pundit with SuperSport. He retired from active football in 2006
Carol Tshabalala is an award-winning South African sports TV and radio presenter, MC and boxing ring announcer.
In 2011, she hosted the coveted Fifa Ballon D’or awards ceremony in Zurich with CNN anchor, Pedro Pinto.
Oliseh and Tshabalala are expected to thrill the audience at the 2013 Glo/CAF Awards Gala night which will take place at the Eko Hotel Convention Centre, Lagos.
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis
- Buhari in closed door meeting with President of Benin Republic
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State
- Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past – Pat Utomi
- University of Calabar to resume February 5th
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production