Estimated Reading Time: <1
Niger Delta people under the platform of Niger Delta for Peace, Credible and Visionary Leadership is unhappy with the Speaker of the National House of Representatives, Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal for accusing President Goodluck Jonathan of aiding corruption in the country.
The National President of the group, King Prebor (Snr) made this statement while chatting with newsmen. He described the comment as hypocritic and self serving. He also claimed that President Goodluck Jonathan was doing well in his crusade against corruption.
“It is the duty of every Nigerian to wage war against corruption and corrupt practices. The President alone cannot fight corruption.” he concluded
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna
- BudgIT demands COVID-19 fund accountability