Estimated Reading Time: <1
Niger Delta people under the platform of Niger Delta for Peace, Credible and Visionary Leadership is unhappy with the Speaker of the National House of Representatives, Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal for accusing President Goodluck Jonathan of aiding corruption in the country.
The National President of the group, King Prebor (Snr) made this statement while chatting with newsmen. He described the comment as hypocritic and self serving. He also claimed that President Goodluck Jonathan was doing well in his crusade against corruption.
“It is the duty of every Nigerian to wage war against corruption and corrupt practices. The President alone cannot fight corruption.” he concluded
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%
- ‘Omo Ghetto (The Saga)’ replaces Wedding Party as highest grossing Nollywood movie
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari sacks service chiefs
- Sunday Igboho denies ever having anything to do with Senator Babafemi Ojudu