Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode has urged supporters of All Progressives Congress (APC) to close ranks and be more accommodating to ensure the victory of the party at all levels in 2015.
Fani-Kayode made the call on Thursday in Yola while speaking with newsmen.
The APC chieftain , who spoke against the backdrop of leadership tussle facing the party in Adamawa, Kano and Sokoto states, said stakeholders needed to come together to face the challenge of edging out PDP.
“We are fighting PDP. We must come together, close ranks and fight it.”, Fani-Kayode said.
He urged those labelling APC as a regional party to desist from dragging religion and tribalism into the party
“South-West is controlled by APC, we have APC Governors and members in South-South and South East as well as North East and North West.
“APC is a national party with Muslims, Christians and traditionalists; everybody is welcome in APC.”
The former minister, who accompanied Malam Nuhu Ribadu to Yola, also took time to meet with Gov .Murtala Nyako.
He said the defection of Nyako and four other governors to APC was a popular action that would contribute to APC’s victory not only in Adamawa but at the national level in 2015.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students