Estimated Reading Time: <1
Serving Nigerian Air Force personnel, Lance Corporal Suleiman Mohammed, has been paraded by the department of state service among seven suspected kidnappers alleged to have kidnapped a Sokoto based businessman, Mr Dan Kure.
Lance Corporal Mohammed, 24, is attached to the Ministry of Defence.
Parading the suspects in Abuja, the acting spokesperson of the service, Mr. Doyin Adetuberu, said that the suspects collected $290,000 ransom from the family of the victim.
Mr Dan Kure was kidnapped on November 6 at his construction site in Sokoto. He was released on November 11 but died 11 days later.
“The determination of the Service to unravel the criminals behind the dastardly act led to the arrest of the masterminds of the crime
“The suspects will soon be arraigned in court,” Mr Adetuberu said.
He reaffirmed the commitment of the state service to combating all forms of insecurity and urged the citizens to be vigilant and continue to cooperate with law enforcement agencies through the provision of useful information on suspicious activities within their environment.
Content Credit: Channels
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State