Estimated Reading Time: <1
Out-of-favor Nigerian footballer, Isaac Promise goal was not enough for Antalyaspor as they were beaten 3-2 at home by visiting Genclerbirligi on Sunday afternoon.
Radoslav Petrovic had scored in the 24th and 29th minutes to give the visitors a first half lead, however Emrah Bassan pulled a goal back for Antalyaspor in the 50th minute.
Ante Kulusic’s 67th minute goal helped restore the visitor’s two-goal cushion, but the hosts were able t a goal back through Issac Promise in the 83rd minute.
Antalyaspor were unable to comeback as the scores stayed the same till the end of the game.
The result saw Antalyaspor drop to 13th place with 18 points from 16 games, while Genclerbirligi climbed up to 12th place with the same points from the same number of games.
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms