Estimated Reading Time: <1
Out-of-favor Nigerian footballer, Isaac Promise goal was not enough for Antalyaspor as they were beaten 3-2 at home by visiting Genclerbirligi on Sunday afternoon.
Radoslav Petrovic had scored in the 24th and 29th minutes to give the visitors a first half lead, however Emrah Bassan pulled a goal back for Antalyaspor in the 50th minute.
Ante Kulusic’s 67th minute goal helped restore the visitor’s two-goal cushion, but the hosts were able t a goal back through Issac Promise in the 83rd minute.
Antalyaspor were unable to comeback as the scores stayed the same till the end of the game.
The result saw Antalyaspor drop to 13th place with 18 points from 16 games, while Genclerbirligi climbed up to 12th place with the same points from the same number of games.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report