Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kano Pillars football club of Nigeria are hoping to recruit a foreign technical crew, the State Government has disclosed. The Kano based side are hoping to make a huge impact at the CAF Champions League next year.
This has made them look towards Italy for a highly rated coach, goalkeeper trainer and physiotherapist, the Deputy Governor Of Kano state. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has revealed
Pillars has also signed a memorandum of understanding with GSports Consultants in Dubai for the production of one million dollars worth of kits.
GSports consultants will also take charge of salary payment for the club. Ganduje announced. The prospective foreign coaches will work with a local backroom staff however.
- Bandits attack military camp in Niger State
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna