Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kano Pillars football club of Nigeria are hoping to recruit a foreign technical crew, the State Government has disclosed. The Kano based side are hoping to make a huge impact at the CAF Champions League next year.
This has made them look towards Italy for a highly rated coach, goalkeeper trainer and physiotherapist, the Deputy Governor Of Kano state. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has revealed
Pillars has also signed a memorandum of understanding with GSports Consultants in Dubai for the production of one million dollars worth of kits.
GSports consultants will also take charge of salary payment for the club. Ganduje announced. The prospective foreign coaches will work with a local backroom staff however.
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore
- How I lost my wife, 4 children to Flood – 50-year-old man narrates in new CDD documentary