Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian forwards, Joseph Akpala and Emmanuel Emenike were both on song for their respective clubs as Karabukspor beat visiting Fenerbahce 2-1 in a Turkish Super Lig game on Sunday afternoon.
Joseph Akpala scored in the 13th minute to give Karabukspor the lead, but Emenike scored five minutes from half-time to level the scores at Necmettin Seyhoglu Stadium.
Karabukspor went on to seal the win after Ilhan Parlak scored through a penalty in the 69th minute..
Akpala has now scored four goals in ten appearances for Karabukspor this season, while Emenike has scored seven goals in 15 appearances for Fenerbahce.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami