Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian forwards, Joseph Akpala and Emmanuel Emenike were both on song for their respective clubs as Karabukspor beat visiting Fenerbahce 2-1 in a Turkish Super Lig game on Sunday afternoon.
Joseph Akpala scored in the 13th minute to give Karabukspor the lead, but Emenike scored five minutes from half-time to level the scores at Necmettin Seyhoglu Stadium.
Karabukspor went on to seal the win after Ilhan Parlak scored through a penalty in the 69th minute..
Akpala has now scored four goals in ten appearances for Karabukspor this season, while Emenike has scored seven goals in 15 appearances for Fenerbahce.
- 2023: Governor Ortom should run for senate – Special Adviser
- Nigerian Ports Authority to launch Electronic Truck call-up app
- There must be justice and fairness in the way FG distributes resources – Attahiru Jega
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’