Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bayern Munich has won the FIFA Club World Cup with a 2-0 victory over Moroccan hosts, Raja Casablanca in the final on Saturday night.
First-half goals from Dante and Thiago Alcantara were enough to secure victory at the Marrakech Stadium.
Dante netted the opener barely six minutes in, heading home a Jerome Boateng flick-on following a corner from Xherdan Shaqiri.
Alcantara got the second goal in the 22nd minute when he blasted in from the edge of the box after being smartly teed up by David Alaba.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer