Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ramon Azeez scored Almeria’s only goal as they defeated Real Betis 1-0 in an away win on Saturday.
The 21-year-old Nigerian scored in the fourth minute for his first senior goal for the the Spanish club.
The former Nigerian youth international has been a new discovery at Almeria this season. He has featured in 12 of the club’s games in the Spanish top-flight so far.
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation
- Breaking: Former Bauchi lawmaker kidnapped
- 23 deaths and 1,479 new cases reported in one day as COVID-19 pandemic sweeps 25 Nigerian states