Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Africa Movie Academy Award (AMAA) is planning big for its 2014 edition which will mark the 10th year of the award.
To make it bigger and more packaged, the organisers have decided to get ambassadors who will help push the awards to the next level.
Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson and Nollywood’s award-winning filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan have been appointed by organisers as brand ambassadors. Lydia and Kunle have the job of talking about the awards ceremony for the 10th edition scheduled for 2014.
The CEO of AMAA, Peace Anyiam-Osigwe noted that the decision to bring Lydia and Kunle on as ambassadors for the 10th edition was as a result of their passion for AMAA as well as their individual success stories.
Nominations party for AMAA 2014 themed: ‘A Constellation of Stars’ will be held in South Africa.
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research