Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Africa Movie Academy Award (AMAA) is planning big for its 2014 edition which will mark the 10th year of the award.
To make it bigger and more packaged, the organisers have decided to get ambassadors who will help push the awards to the next level.
Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson and Nollywood’s award-winning filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan have been appointed by organisers as brand ambassadors. Lydia and Kunle have the job of talking about the awards ceremony for the 10th edition scheduled for 2014.
The CEO of AMAA, Peace Anyiam-Osigwe noted that the decision to bring Lydia and Kunle on as ambassadors for the 10th edition was as a result of their passion for AMAA as well as their individual success stories.
Nominations party for AMAA 2014 themed: ‘A Constellation of Stars’ will be held in South Africa.
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai