Estimated Reading Time: <1
The 21-year-old singer shared a selfie photo after taking a shower earlier this evening, and although this might initially sound like a pretty risqué move (maybe not so much for Miley), the snapshot was actually pretty tame.
Cyrus made her signature tongue pose while wrapped in her bath towel and flaunting her flawless, au naturel look. Aside from some bare shoulders and a sexy collarbone, Miley was covered up, giving us a much less-naked selfie than what we’ve experienced in the past.
“#turntupshowertime,” she captioned the picture on Twitter.
Speaking of Cyrus’ trademark pose, the crooner revealed during her 10 Most Fascinating People interview with Barbara Walters what the real reason is for always sticking out her tongue.
“I get embarrassed to take pictures. That’s actually the truth,” the 21-year-old “We Can’t Stop” singer explained. “I’m so embarrassed, because people are taking pictures of me, and I just don’t know how to—I don’t know how to smile, and just be awkward, so I stick my tongue out, because I don’t know what else to do.”
Well Miley Cyrus looks so fresh and clean here.
Let us know what you think!!
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%