Estimated Reading Time: <1
Miley Cyrus has posed for what must be her most controversial shoot yet, going full-frontal in a new V Magazine shoot. But then again, when it comes to Miley and ‘most controversial’, we’re kinda losing track.
She stripped off for the magazine last year, as part of their Rebel Issue, and was seen lying on a bed of cuddly toys (as you do) for the arty black and white shot, photographed by Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld.
- INTERVIEW: Alkasim Abdulkadir provides rare insight into the battle against insurgency, nation building and why youths must chase money
- Muhyideen Kolawole: The Healthcare System in Nigeria is Collapsing
- Nasir el-rufai is “one of the real enemies” of Nigeria – Benue Governor Ortom says his Kaduna counterpart is an “ethnic champion and religious bigot”
- #EndSARS: Witness shared videos revealing Army shooting at protesters at the Lekki Toll
- Ohanaeze Chieftain vows to ‘put an executive Zik in Aso Rock in 2023’
- Police arrests 49 Shiite protesters in Abuja
- For the second time in a week, gunmen attack police station in Akwa Ibom
- ‘El-Rufai’s comments are mischievous’ – Igbo Leaders respond
- ‘You can’t get Presidency by threats or shouting victimhood’ – El Rufai says to South-East
- ‘A military takeover is not the solution to Nigeria’s problems’ – Adams Oshiomhole