Estimated Reading Time: <1
Winner of the 2011 Big Brother Africa, An Actress, DSTV ambassador and presenter at Naija FM station Wednesday revealed she has been diagnosed of cancer.
Karen who also is the face of exquisite walk against cancer tweeted @KarenIgho “I have cancer. Are you guys happy?????”.
Nigerian media personality said she will undergo treatment soon.
Karen wrote this for the critics who insulted her after her message. “I told the world whole about my lumps and I get bulled every day for that. For being truthful? God in heaven will deal with all of that for me.”
Though she did not state nature of the cancer but Ms Igho had previously been treated when lumps were found in her breast before entering the Big Brother Africa house in 2011.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami