Estimated Reading Time: <1
Winner of the 2011 Big Brother Africa, An Actress, DSTV ambassador and presenter at Naija FM station Wednesday revealed she has been diagnosed of cancer.
Karen who also is the face of exquisite walk against cancer tweeted @KarenIgho “I have cancer. Are you guys happy?????”.
Nigerian media personality said she will undergo treatment soon.
Karen wrote this for the critics who insulted her after her message. “I told the world whole about my lumps and I get bulled every day for that. For being truthful? God in heaven will deal with all of that for me.”
Though she did not state nature of the cancer but Ms Igho had previously been treated when lumps were found in her breast before entering the Big Brother Africa house in 2011.
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help