Estimated Reading Time: <1
2011 Big Brother Africa winner, Karen Igho Wednesday informed her followers that she is cancer free having left for treatment in London.
The On air personality took to twitter to thank her fans and supporters for the prayers while she was away.
She wrote “@KarenIgho So happy,I’m cancer free.Thank you all for your prayers and support.God bless you all.”
“@KarenIgho Thank you Lord for giving me a second chance to live.I will praise you forever.”
Karen had informed her followers that she was diagnosed of cancer and shortly after proceeded to take off the lumps found on her..
She concluded “@KarenIgho Karenified peeps thank you for your support.I love you guys”
We thank God that we’ve got our BBA star back to us and we are glad you came out of the treatment stronger and better.. We wish you the best Karen..
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer