Estimated Reading Time: <1
The People’s Democratic Party has been misbehaving and if it continues to misbehave in this way, the All Progressives Congress would take over the country in 2015 says the Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido.
Lamido said he can now see the wisdom in the formation of the APC; since the PDP is really misbehaving, the party will give PDP a good fight in the forthcoming election.
The prediction coming from a ‘rebel governor’ of the PDP is at a time the lingering crisis in the ruling PDP continues to provide opportunities of advancement for the newly merged party.
According to him, the formation of APC democracy had been made more vibrant in the country.
Speaking when he received the leadership of the Kano and Jigawa chapters of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) when they paid him a courtesy visit at the government house.
Lamido with two of his sons arrested for fraud in the tune of 10 billion naira said, “I was amongst the G-7 governors for a certain ideology we shared, yet I was called names. I was called the black sheep from the North, I was called anti-North in the past, because of what I believed in,”.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’