Estimated Reading Time: <1
Liverpool Gaffer, Brendan Rodgers has confirmed that his team’s inspirational skipper, Steven Gerrard is suffering a hamstring injury.
Gerrard left the field in the 56th minute during Liverpool’s 4-1 win over West Ham in the Premiership on Saturday.
Rodgers told LFC TV:
“We just need to assess that in the next day or so.
“It was definitely his hamstring.
“Hopefully it’s just a strain and we’ll see where we’re at in the next 48 hours.”
The Liverpool fans will be hoping he returns to action as early as possible as they prepare to face Tottenham, Cardiff, Manchester City and Chelsea before December bids us farewell
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested
- “Aboki” and the dangers of othering in Nigeria
- FG begins ‘systematic maintenance’ of Lagos bridges & drains
- 9 contractors made the shortlist for Fourth Mainland Bridge – Hamzat
- $18.34 million paid as ransom between June 2011 & March 2020: Inside Nigeria’s lucrative kidnap industry
- Allegations of corruption against the National assembly smacks of cheap blackmail – Sen Ajibola Bashiru
- Telecom firms now to pay N1 per km for Right Of Way (RoW) in Kwara
- Ebonyi to shut down some of its social media groups from June 2
- Breaking: Coronavirus cases in Nigeria exceeds 10,000