Estimated Reading Time: <1
Liverpool Gaffer, Brendan Rodgers has confirmed that his team’s inspirational skipper, Steven Gerrard is suffering a hamstring injury.
Gerrard left the field in the 56th minute during Liverpool’s 4-1 win over West Ham in the Premiership on Saturday.
Rodgers told LFC TV:
“We just need to assess that in the next day or so.
“It was definitely his hamstring.
“Hopefully it’s just a strain and we’ll see where we’re at in the next 48 hours.”
The Liverpool fans will be hoping he returns to action as early as possible as they prepare to face Tottenham, Cardiff, Manchester City and Chelsea before December bids us farewell
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer