Estimated Reading Time: <1
Liverpool Gaffer, Brendan Rodgers has confirmed that his team’s inspirational skipper, Steven Gerrard is suffering a hamstring injury.
Gerrard left the field in the 56th minute during Liverpool’s 4-1 win over West Ham in the Premiership on Saturday.
Rodgers told LFC TV:
“We just need to assess that in the next day or so.
“It was definitely his hamstring.
“Hopefully it’s just a strain and we’ll see where we’re at in the next 48 hours.”
The Liverpool fans will be hoping he returns to action as early as possible as they prepare to face Tottenham, Cardiff, Manchester City and Chelsea before December bids us farewell
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan