Estimated Reading Time: <1
Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger is ready to end speculation over his future by signing a new contract that could be worth as much as £24million with Arsenal .
Wenger’s current deal at the Emirates Stadium is due to expire at the end of the season, and he has been locked in negotiations with the Gunners over an extension.
According to reports, Wenger is willing to sign up, and a £24million deal has been put on the table for him to sign.
It is expected that Wenger will officially sign the contract in January.
Wenger’s current deal at the Emirates Stadium is due to expire at the end of the season.
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health