Estimated Reading Time: <1
Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger is ready to end speculation over his future by signing a new contract that could be worth as much as £24million with Arsenal .
Wenger’s current deal at the Emirates Stadium is due to expire at the end of the season, and he has been locked in negotiations with the Gunners over an extension.
According to reports, Wenger is willing to sign up, and a £24million deal has been put on the table for him to sign.
It is expected that Wenger will officially sign the contract in January.
Wenger’s current deal at the Emirates Stadium is due to expire at the end of the season.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’