Estimated Reading Time: <1
Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger is ready to end speculation over his future by signing a new contract that could be worth as much as £24million with Arsenal .
Wenger’s current deal at the Emirates Stadium is due to expire at the end of the season, and he has been locked in negotiations with the Gunners over an extension.
According to reports, Wenger is willing to sign up, and a £24million deal has been put on the table for him to sign.
It is expected that Wenger will officially sign the contract in January.
Wenger’s current deal at the Emirates Stadium is due to expire at the end of the season.
- Governor Ganduje of Kano begs FG to stop migration of herdsmen into Northern Nigeria
- In Ekiti, no more bail or plea bargaining for rape offenders – Governor Fayemi
- Meet the 23 year old gender activist kicking down the patriarchy in Borno
- We must renounce our tribal identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans
- Family of Uwaila Umozuwa, 22-year-old raped and murdered allege death threats
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties
- “Gambari was an Abacha man” – Wole Soyinka says Buhari’s Chief of Staff is part of the structure
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844