Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian Right back, Efe Ambrose scored for his club side, Glasgow Celtic as his team humbled Motherwell 5-0 in the Scottish Premiership on Friday night.
The Super Eagles defender scored in the 54th minute to double Celtic’s advantage after Kris Commons had given the defending champions a first half lead.
Commons, Anthony Stokes and Bahrudin Atajic sealed the win for Celtic with a goal each
The goal was Efe’s first this season for Celtic who moved eight points clear at the top of the Scottish Premiership table.
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan