Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Kano Pillars player, Gabriel Reuben has made his first start for Scottish Premiership side, Kilmarnock as they beat Ross County 2-1 on Saturday.
Reuben started the game for the ‘Killies’ but was taken off for Barry Nicholson in the 73rd minute, as goals from Chris Johnston and Kris Boyd sealed an effective win the win for the visitors.
The Nigeria international made his debut for the modest Scottish club in their 5-2 loss to Dundee United in the Scottish Cup on November 29.
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai