Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Kano Pillars player, Gabriel Reuben has made his first start for Scottish Premiership side, Kilmarnock as they beat Ross County 2-1 on Saturday.
Reuben started the game for the ‘Killies’ but was taken off for Barry Nicholson in the 73rd minute, as goals from Chris Johnston and Kris Boyd sealed an effective win the win for the visitors.
The Nigeria international made his debut for the modest Scottish club in their 5-2 loss to Dundee United in the Scottish Cup on November 29.
- Governor Ganduje of Kano begs FG to stop migration of herdsmen into Northern Nigeria
- In Ekiti, no more bail or plea bargaining for rape offenders – Governor Fayemi
- Meet the 23 year old gender activist kicking down the patriarchy in Borno
- We must renounce our tribal identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans
- Family of Uwaila Umozuwa, 22-year-old raped and murdered allege death threats
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties
- “Gambari was an Abacha man” – Wole Soyinka says Buhari’s Chief of Staff is part of the structure
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844