Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Kano Pillars player, Gabriel Reuben has made his first start for Scottish Premiership side, Kilmarnock as they beat Ross County 2-1 on Saturday.
Reuben started the game for the ‘Killies’ but was taken off for Barry Nicholson in the 73rd minute, as goals from Chris Johnston and Kris Boyd sealed an effective win the win for the visitors.
The Nigeria international made his debut for the modest Scottish club in their 5-2 loss to Dundee United in the Scottish Cup on November 29.
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research