Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kano Pillars FC of Nigeria insists that they have not appointed a replacement for erstwhile coach Mohammed Baba Ganaru.
Rumours have been making rounds that the club side had engaged the services of Kadiri Ikhana. Well, Pillars management has not made a final decision on Ganaru’s replacement.
In a statement released by their spokesperson, Idris Malikawa, the club disclosed that both Kadiri Ikhana and Okey Emordi have been interviewed for the job, but insisted a final decision is yet to be made.
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai