Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kano Pillars FC of Nigeria insists that they have not appointed a replacement for erstwhile coach Mohammed Baba Ganaru.
Rumours have been making rounds that the club side had engaged the services of Kadiri Ikhana. Well, Pillars management has not made a final decision on Ganaru’s replacement.
In a statement released by their spokesperson, Idris Malikawa, the club disclosed that both Kadiri Ikhana and Okey Emordi have been interviewed for the job, but insisted a final decision is yet to be made.
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms