Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Anambra State Governorship Election Tribunal has ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to allow the All Progressive Congress access to all documents used for the conduct of the November 16th, 17th and 30th, 2013 governorship election in the State.
Following the fall out of the Governorship elections in Anambra state, the APC had approached the court for with a motion for the order to access documents used for the elections which the court granted.
Justice J.K. Kaigama gave the order directing the Commission to allow the party inspects and copy the documents including the voter registers used or the elections results sheets, Form EC 17-Oath of neutrality by all staff, used and unused ballot papers.
The court also asked that the party be allowed access to the list of all ad-hoc and permanent staff used for the elections, staff payment vouchers for the settlement of allowances of all the ad-hoc staff .
The judge ordered INEC to do so urgently to enable APC, the petitioner move expeditiously.
- APC Suspension: ‘A joke taken too far’ says Fayemi
- Auschwitz museum director begs Buhari for 13 year old boy jailed for blasphemy
- Tiv/Jukun conflict: Governor Ishaku urges fleeing communities to return home
- Obaseki says it will be immoral to return to APC, after meeting with Buhari
- Fact Check: Did Obasanjo really inherit $3 billion in foreign reserves?
- Lagos, Oyo, Kogi, Osun and Ekiti top list of states technically insolvent – Report
- APC Suspends Governor Kayode Fayemi for anti-party activities
- Insecurity: We should speak the truth about things we haven’t gotten right says Gbajabiamila
- The Nigerian Navy launches first purpose built hydrographic survey vessel
- INVESTIGATION: Ticketing Corruption by Railway Staff, Soldiers, Policemen Derailing Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project #TheTrainHasDerailed