Estimated Reading Time: <1
Brazilian football legend, Ronaldo believes Argentinian, Lionel Messi will win a fifth consecutive Ballon d’Or award come January.
The Barcelona Star man faces a huge competiton from Cristiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid/Portugal and Franck Ribery of Bayern Munich/France.
“I think Messi will win the Ballon d’Or again,”
“Messi has spent the last five years playing so many matches and he is the biggest star in world football. Now, this injury isn’t serious, but maybe resting will allow him to recharge his batteries.” Ronaldo told the Marca
Ronaldo De Lima won the big FIFA Award in 1997 and 2002.
- Lagos govt says negotiations are ongoing with manufacturers to make COVID-19 vaccines available
- “Scammers bent on defrauding job seekers” -EFCC raise alert
- Just In: Nigeria orders immediate closure of enrollment activities at NIMC Headquarters
- Nigerian Military decimate Boko Haram camp in Borno
- Borno state Governor says south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them
- Islamic State terrorists raid Nigeria’s military base in Marte, Borno
- ..had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicine …..How Gunmen abduct Imo State University lecturer
- Lagos Government releases work-from-home directive; Grade 14 & below to resume Feb 1
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match