Estimated Reading Time: <1
Brazilian football legend, Ronaldo believes Argentinian, Lionel Messi will win a fifth consecutive Ballon d’Or award come January.
The Barcelona Star man faces a huge competiton from Cristiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid/Portugal and Franck Ribery of Bayern Munich/France.
“I think Messi will win the Ballon d’Or again,”
“Messi has spent the last five years playing so many matches and he is the biggest star in world football. Now, this injury isn’t serious, but maybe resting will allow him to recharge his batteries.” Ronaldo told the Marca
Ronaldo De Lima won the big FIFA Award in 1997 and 2002.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office