Estimated Reading Time: <1
Brazilian football legend, Ronaldo believes Argentinian, Lionel Messi will win a fifth consecutive Ballon d’Or award come January.
The Barcelona Star man faces a huge competiton from Cristiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid/Portugal and Franck Ribery of Bayern Munich/France.
“I think Messi will win the Ballon d’Or again,”
“Messi has spent the last five years playing so many matches and he is the biggest star in world football. Now, this injury isn’t serious, but maybe resting will allow him to recharge his batteries.” Ronaldo told the Marca
Ronaldo De Lima won the big FIFA Award in 1997 and 2002.
- Three persons have died and nine injured following a building collapse in Lagos
- Domestic flights resumed at the local wing of Port Harcourt
- Nigerian lady advertised for sale on Facebook in Lebanon, on her way home
- “We ride together, we die together, bad marriage for life” -Will Smith and Jada Smith address affair with Singer August
- Osun SSG, Prince Wole Oyebamiji recovers from Coronavirus
- Lagos sealed off private medical laboratory for allegedly conducting COVID-19 tests
- NFIU office located in Aso Rock, burgled as N510bn is traced to Bureau de change linking Ibrahim Magu – computers taken away
- Recovered loots ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’ – Former Governor Ayodele Fayose said Ibrahim Magu, sold recovered assets under his watch to his associates
- Nigeria evacuating stranded citizens in Malaysia and Thailand
- How Nigerian Immigration stopped 58 doctors from travelling to the United Kingdom