Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL), Kano Pillars, side seeks to lure Enyimba striker, Chinedu Udoji but reports say the Aba club might refuse to sell one of their key players to their immediate rivals.
Coach of the Kano pillars who doesn’t want to be mentioned said the club side is interested in signing a defender as the team prepares for next season.
“You know we will be playing in the Caf Champions League and also defend our league title and play in the FA Cup (now known as the Federation Cup). So we are short in the area of defending and especially in the centre-back area.”
Udoji emerged as one of the top three nominees in this year’s League Bloggers Awards (LBA) for Player of the Season in the NPFL, which was won by Rabiu Ali of Kano Pillars.
But it seems the Club will be hunting for two of the key players from the Enyimba football club said one of the coach who will prefer to stay anonymous .
“Right now we are considering Enyimba captain and one other player from Sunshine Stars whose name I can’t remember now. Talks are ongoing with their representatives but nothing has been agreed upon yet. We hope we can conclude this soon so that they can join us as we prepare,”.
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government