Estimated Reading Time: <1
Sony Corp said on Tuesday that global sales of its PlayStation 4 game console exceeded 2.1 million units as of December 1.
The number included the 700,000 units sold through in Europe and Australasia launching on November 29, Sony said in a statement.
Sony launched the PS4 in the United States and Canada in mid-November, a week before Microsoft’s Xbox One console hit stores, marketing the device aggressively in an advertising blitz that the company believes will pay off during the year-end holiday season.
(Reporting by Sophie Knight; Writing by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Dominic Lau)
Story read in Reuters
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State