Estimated Reading Time: <1
Governor of Adamawa state, Murtala Nyako might have successfully switched from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to the opposition All Progressive Congress (APC) but that success is now plagued by the refusal of his followers to move to the APC.
Alhaji Mijinyawa Kugama’s led executive of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP whose loyalty to Nyako was never in doubt until now. He has refused to follow in the footsteps of the governor just as he insists that the executive remains loyal to the ruling PDP
Chief Joel Madaki led- faction of the PDP in the state had recently asked Nyako and his supporters, who recently defected to APC to handover the secretariat to its leadership. Kugama has now come out to say he and his executives remain PDP Members as they were legally elected into office
In another twist, the Assistant Secretary of Madaki-led faction of the party in the state, Alhaji Lawan Habu, has now stated that the party has observed that the Kugama faction converted the properties of PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC, which the party described as criminal and unpatriotic.
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State