Estimated Reading Time: <1
Victor Moses who made a tranfer-deadline-day switch to Premier League giants, Liverpool is settling fast at the Merseyside outfit. The Nigerian attacker has been used in various roles under Brendan Rodgers this season
The 22 year old who loves a direct style of play has dealt with a lot of defenders already this season.
“It’s natural to control and move off quickly. If there’s space I will move towards goal. Every player is different, but I always want to attack and put defenders on the back foot.
It’s all instinctive when the ball comes to me”
Moses told the latest edition of the official Liverpool FC magazine.
The former Crystal Palace forward has been used on the flanks and from the center at various points this season
“When you are in the middle the ball comes to you more often,
But usually there are more players around to stop you. On the wings sometimes you can drift in and out of the game depending on how things are going.
But you have more space so when the ball comes, you have a better chance of causing problems. You always need to try to influence the game so if the ball isn’t coming, you go inside.
“You have to find a way to influence the game wherever you are playing. But you also need to be aware of the team’s tactical plan.” he concluded.
Victor Moses has played 17 matches for Nigeria since his debut against Liberia in a 2013 African Cup of Nations qualifier in 2012. He has 6 goals to his credit
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help