Estimated Reading Time: <1
English Premier League Champions, Manchester United suffered a mid-air scare on their way to Germany for their Champions League encounter with Bayern Leverkusen tonight.
The plane conveying the English team was about to land at the Konrad Adenauer airport in Cologne Germany when the scare occurred. They were only 400metres away from landing when the pilot had to pull up again as another Aircraft was on the runway.
The Monarch Airline aircraft which flew the United team had to hover around the Airport in Germany for about ten minutes before landing safely.
Manchester United can secure a place in the round of sixteen if they can clinch a victory in this night’s encounter with Bayern Leverkusen even with a game to spare.
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation