Estimated Reading Time: <1
English Premier League Champions, Manchester United suffered a mid-air scare on their way to Germany for their Champions League encounter with Bayern Leverkusen tonight.
The plane conveying the English team was about to land at the Konrad Adenauer airport in Cologne Germany when the scare occurred. They were only 400metres away from landing when the pilot had to pull up again as another Aircraft was on the runway.
The Monarch Airline aircraft which flew the United team had to hover around the Airport in Germany for about ten minutes before landing safely.
Manchester United can secure a place in the round of sixteen if they can clinch a victory in this night’s encounter with Bayern Leverkusen even with a game to spare.
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer
- Nigerian tribes want Yahaya Bello to contest 2023 presidential election
- Just In: Resident doctors suspend strike
- Hoodlums disrupt PDP North-West zonal congress
- Senate President Ahmed Lawan says Nigeria can never become a failed state
- Federal Government signs new MoU with striking doctors
- Veteran Nollywood Actor, Bruno Iwuoha Dies At 68
- Just In: Terrorists kill 8 miners in Plateau
- Denied By The System: Nigerian students lose scholarships as Universities delay transcripts