Estimated Reading Time: <1
English Premier League Champions, Manchester United suffered a mid-air scare on their way to Germany for their Champions League encounter with Bayern Leverkusen tonight.
The plane conveying the English team was about to land at the Konrad Adenauer airport in Cologne Germany when the scare occurred. They were only 400metres away from landing when the pilot had to pull up again as another Aircraft was on the runway.
The Monarch Airline aircraft which flew the United team had to hover around the Airport in Germany for about ten minutes before landing safely.
Manchester United can secure a place in the round of sixteen if they can clinch a victory in this night’s encounter with Bayern Leverkusen even with a game to spare.
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan
- #JUSTICE4UWA: Senators want stiffer penalties for rapists and more protection for the girl child
- Breaking: Court orders Orji Kalu’s release
- Police arrests suspect linked to the rape and murder of Ms Vera Uwa