Estimated Reading Time: <1
Reports say President Goodluck Jonathan is to meet with the seven aggrieved governors of the Peoples Democratic Party, on Sunday in a bid to resolve the protracted crisis rocking the party at the moment..
The aggrieved governors expected to meet with the president are Rabiu Kwankwanso(Kano); Aliyu Wamakko(Sokoto), Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers), Sule Lamido (Jigawa), Aliyu Babangida (Niger); Abdulfatai Ahmed(Kwara); and Murtala Nyako (Adamawa).
A letter said to have been signed by the President’s Chief of Staff, Mike Oghiadomhe, indicated that the meeting would hold by 9 p.m. at the First Lady’s Conference Room, the State House, Presidential Villa.
- Estonia gets first female prime minister
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore