Estimated Reading Time: <1
Reports say President Goodluck Jonathan is to meet with the seven aggrieved governors of the Peoples Democratic Party, on Sunday in a bid to resolve the protracted crisis rocking the party at the moment..
The aggrieved governors expected to meet with the president are Rabiu Kwankwanso(Kano); Aliyu Wamakko(Sokoto), Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers), Sule Lamido (Jigawa), Aliyu Babangida (Niger); Abdulfatai Ahmed(Kwara); and Murtala Nyako (Adamawa).
A letter said to have been signed by the President’s Chief of Staff, Mike Oghiadomhe, indicated that the meeting would hold by 9 p.m. at the First Lady’s Conference Room, the State House, Presidential Villa.
- Bandits attack military camp in Niger State
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna