Estimated Reading Time: <1
House-hunters who won’t settle for anything less than a personal zoo, car museum, ‘equestrian pool’ and jet with its own terminal, are in luck.
A 40-acre ranch with all of the above and more is not only for sale but has been price chopped by a whopping $22 million.
The outrageously massive property, located in the heart of Las Vegas, just minutes from McCarran Airport and the Las Vegas Strip, hit the market in September for $70 million.
But the estate, which comprises a main house and seven additional homes, could now be yours for the just $48 million.
According to Synergy Sotheby’s International, Casa de Shenandoah, as the property is called, comes with a 37 stall stable with office and tack rooms, 16 stall stable with office, an equestrian pool and acres of corrals and pastures.
It also boasts car museum with 7 double doors, gaming room, green room, a Zoo, tennis court, ponds with fountains and too much more to list.
But the best bit has got to be the F28 jet and terminal for entertaining on the ground.
The home was originally built in 1952 but the listing explains ‘the new owner has invested in excess of $15-20 million in improvements.’
The estate comprises a main house, pictured, and seven additional homes.
The property is listed with Synergy Sotheby’s International.
The property is called Casa de Shenandoah.
The place comes with a 37 stall stable with office and tack rooms, 16 stall stable with office, an equestrian pool and acres of corrals and pastures.
The home was originally built in 1952.
It boasts a car museum with seven double doors.
Marble floors and gold interiors ooze opulence.
As well as the main house, there are seven additional homes plus stables and offices.
It also has a gaming room, green room, a zoo, tennis court, ponds with fountains and too much more to list.
The listing explains ‘the new owner has invested in excess of $15-20 million in improvements’.
The Las Vegas home was reduced in price by 31 per cent last month.
At $48 million, each square foot costs $4,288.
The property boasts at least one elevator and a peacock.
A marble tub with a chandelier tops off the indulgent home.
Article red in DailyMail
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami