Estimated Reading Time: <1
House-hunters who won’t settle for anything less than a personal zoo, car museum, ‘equestrian pool’ and jet with its own terminal, are in luck.
A 40-acre ranch with all of the above and more is not only for sale but has been price chopped by a whopping $22 million.
The outrageously massive property, located in the heart of Las Vegas, just minutes from McCarran Airport and the Las Vegas Strip, hit the market in September for $70 million.
But the estate, which comprises a main house and seven additional homes, could now be yours for the just $48 million.
According to Synergy Sotheby’s International, Casa de Shenandoah, as the property is called, comes with a 37 stall stable with office and tack rooms, 16 stall stable with office, an equestrian pool and acres of corrals and pastures.
It also boasts car museum with 7 double doors, gaming room, green room, a Zoo, tennis court, ponds with fountains and too much more to list.
But the best bit has got to be the F28 jet and terminal for entertaining on the ground.
The home was originally built in 1952 but the listing explains ‘the new owner has invested in excess of $15-20 million in improvements.’
The estate comprises a main house, pictured, and seven additional homes.
The property is listed with Synergy Sotheby’s International.
The property is called Casa de Shenandoah.
The place comes with a 37 stall stable with office and tack rooms, 16 stall stable with office, an equestrian pool and acres of corrals and pastures.
The home was originally built in 1952.
It boasts a car museum with seven double doors.
Marble floors and gold interiors ooze opulence.
As well as the main house, there are seven additional homes plus stables and offices.
It also has a gaming room, green room, a zoo, tennis court, ponds with fountains and too much more to list.
The listing explains ‘the new owner has invested in excess of $15-20 million in improvements’.
The Las Vegas home was reduced in price by 31 per cent last month.
At $48 million, each square foot costs $4,288.
The property boasts at least one elevator and a peacock.
A marble tub with a chandelier tops off the indulgent home.
Article red in DailyMail
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students
- Just In: Unknown number of travelers abducted in Osun State
- Breaking: Governor Akeredolu orders herdsmen to vacate Ondo forest reserves